Kimi looking strong during the run
100 pull ups
100 push ups
100 sit ups
10 Ways to be a better CrossFiter
I was thinking back to when I started CrossFit and what made the difference in not only results but how I have grown to be a better CrossFiter. This was my list, if it works for you great, if you have something to add, what would it be? (add to comments) Here are 10 ways to becoming a better CrossFiter:
10. Don’t let go of the bar You have 2 more reps then you give yourself credit for
9. Pay attention to your breathing If your breath gets away from you, so will your mind, and then the house of cards comes crashing down
8. Use less Chalk&Tape Unless you dipped your hands in a pool of water, grab the bar and follow rule #10. What happens when there is no tape or chalk?
7. Take notes and Log your results If you can measure it, you can manage it. If your not progressing, check your results. Your fitness isn’t a guessing game, have specific numbers and goals to hit.
6. Stop whining and commit The best excuse is no excuse
5. Put Sh** away where it belongs How you do one thing, is how you do everything. Create a habit of self disciple and it will carry over to the rest of your life.
4. Get to class 15min early, all the time. Catch up with friends and work on your goat; ring dips, stretching, handstand push ups. Work on the stuff you avoid in class. Time to put on your big girl shoes and get to work.
3. Don’t worry about the programming. Are you getting stronger and faster? Are you getting healthier? If the answer is yes, just show up. If no, check rule #7 with a coach.
2. Pay attention. pre-class chat it up, in class pay attention. Focus
1. Stop talking to the bar Don’t over think a movement, collect yourself, take a breath and move the bar.
What would you add to the list? Comment below